A Full-Service Security Company
Coraz Security’s training and Drill Program.
Fred Coraz’s established liaisons with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
Sylvia Farahan is an expert trainer.
Sylvia’s leadership and training with institutional environments during emergency situations.
Training & Drills: The Purpose & Expected Results
Practice of tabletop exercises and walk thru drills to establish procedures and responses to emergency situations.
We believe security is something to be addressed rationally and in a considered fashion not reactively out of fear and training is critical.
A culture of security develops as a response to training.
Given an emergency, trained staff, according to research, always reactively goes back to training.
Services Provided to Insure Security and Safety
Provide Onsite Security management for safety and security.
Coraz Security is always on call 24/7 with a 10 to 15 minute response time.
Certified police officers with official cars, radios, computers and guns.
Provide ongoing training exercises.
- Communicate security and safety issues through emails, training and meetings.
- Constant accessing and updating security and safety plans.
- Liaison with all law enforcement agencies.
- Provide a safe and secure environment with little inconvenience.
- Establish emergency communication procedures.
- By having Coraz Security as your security provider you automatically get the relationship with your local law enforcement officers.
- Facilitate the flow of traffic for special events or as needed.
Coraz Security’s Personnel: Expectations/Qualifications
Coraz Security only uses off duty police officers and Marion County Sheriff Deputies.
Coraz Security networks with Indianapolis Metro Police Department, Lawrence Police Department and Marion County Sheriff Department for qualified personnel as a result:
All personnel working for Coraz security are trained police officers who meet Indiana State statue for training and continual training as set up by Indiana Law Enforcement Academy.
Each Current Officer has a minimum of at least 3 years of law enforcement experience.